- Recipes are extremely popular. From online blogs to cookbooks to magazines, recipes provide unique, in demand content. Registered Dietitians, health professionals, and food-based professionals have the power to use recipes to help engage, inspire, and educate clients and consumers. However, recipe writing is often not taught and can lead to questions or issues. This course will go through recipe development basics and invaluable recipe writing tools and techniques to help participants develop, write, edit, and perfect for a variety of platforms.
- Identify ways well written recipes can benefit personal and corporate brands.
- Identify key steps in recipe development and common errors.
- Outline how to develop recipes for various venues and media outlets.
- Gain the insight to write and critique recipes more professionally for a variety of platforms.
“What you get” to come
Let's Get Cooking!